In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the User is informed that the owner of the website tac.c1709208097c-sir1709208097i@ofn1709208097i1709208097 is FUNDACIÓ IRIS-CC (INSTITUT DE RECERCA I INNOVACIÓ EN SCIÈNCIES DE VIDA I LA SALUT A LA CATALUNYA CENTRAL), hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE, and its identification data are as follows:
- Company name: FUNDACIÓ IRIS-CC (INSTITUT OF RESEARCH AND INNOVACIÓ IN LIFE SCIENCES AND HEALTH IN CENTRAL CATALONIA)
- NIF: G09998055
- Address: CTRA. OF RODA NUM. 70 08500 VIC – BARCELONA
- Telephone: 938815537
- Email: tac.c1709208097c-sir1709208097i@ofn1709208097i1709208097
- Foundations Registry: Registration number 3291 dated July 4, 2022.
The RESPONSIBLE will promote a solidarity model to encourage the participation of society (citizens, companies, foundations and public and private entities) in the financing of priority research areas aimed at solving people’s health problems.
The RESPONSIBLE has research groups specialized in: aging, care for the elderly, public and community health, clinical research on prevalent diseases, regenerative medicine and the application of new technologies to health problems.
The RESPONSIBLE offers, through this website, the possibility of making donations from the “Donations” section. Donations will always be punctual and will be used to support our research programs related to people’s health problems.
The RESPONSIBLE, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons about the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, as well as with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, as Responsible for the Treatment of the personal data provided, indicates the following information:
- Purpose of data processing
- The data will be processed for the purpose of processing the donation.
- Provide the corresponding tax certificate.
- Legal basis for data processing
- The legitimate basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the interested party, by virtue of article 6.1.a) of the GDPR, as well as for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the data RESPONSIBLE, by virtue of article 6.1 c ), regarding the processing of the tax certificate.
- Conservation period
- The data will not be kept for longer than necessary for which they have been collected unless there is a legal obligation.
- International data transfers
- No international transfer of personal data is anticipated.
- Transfer of data to third parties
- The RESPONSIBLE will not transfer personal data to third parties. However, in the case of being transferred to a third party, prior information would be produced requesting the express consent of the affected party under article 4.11 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Exercise of rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition
- You can direct your communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition through postal mail at the RESPONSIBLE CTRA. OF RODA NUM. 70 08500 VIC – BARCELONA or by email: tac.c1709208097c-sir1709208097i@ofn1709208097i1709208097 along with valid legal proof, such as a photocopy of the DNI and indicating “DATA PROTECTION” in the subject line.
- Likewise, you can contact the competent Data Protection Control Authority to obtain additional information or file a claim.
The user may make donations to the RESPONSIBLE through the following form of payment:
- Credit card.
All operations that involve the transmission of personal or banking data are carried out using a secure environment, a server based on the standard security technology SSL (Secure Sockets Layer ). All the information that you transmit to us travels encrypted through the network.
Likewise, the data on your credit card are entered directly on the bank’s page, in the POS (Point of Sale Terminal of the Bank) and are not entered or registered in any server of the RESPONSIBLE.
When paying with a VISA or MASTERCARD card, the following information will always be requested: the card number, the expiration date, and a Validation Code that matches the last 3 digits of the number printed in italics on the back of your VISA or MASTERCARD card. MASTERCARD, thus offering more guarantees regarding the security of the transaction.
This form of payment is valid only on the web.
When the amount of a purchase has been charged fraudulently or improperly using a payment card number, its holder may demand the immediate cancellation of the charge. In such a case, the corresponding debit and repayment entries in the accounts of the supplier and the holder will be made as soon as possible.
However, if the purchase had been made by the cardholder and the return requirement was not a consequence of having exercised the right of withdrawal or resolution and, therefore, would have unduly required the cancellation of the corresponding charge, it will remain obligated before the RESPONSIBLE to compensate the damages caused as a consequence of said annulment.
*If the user wishes to donate by bank transfer or using another payment method, they can contact the RESPONSIBLE at tac.1709208097cc-si1709208097ri@of1709208097ni1709208097.
Tax deductions applicable to your donations
As a partner or donor of the RESPONSIBLE, we inform you that all donations made to our entity by a tax resident donor in Spain enjoy a deduction in the personal income tax (if the donor is a natural person) or in corporate tax (if the donor is a legal person). In the case of foreign donations, tax treatment is relegated to the laws of each country. If you require a physical donation receipt for tax reasons, you can request it by emailing tac.1709208097cc-si1709208097ri@of1709208097ni1709208097.
How to unsubscribe
Regular donors or members of the RESPONSIBLE may unsubscribe at any time by writing to tac.1709208097cc-si1709208097ri@of1709208097ni1709208097or by sending a postal mail to the following address: CTRA. OF RODA NUM. 70 08500 VIC – BARCELONA; specifying the reason for the withdrawal.
The RESPONSIBLE reserves the right to present civil or criminal actions that it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and contents or for breach of this donation policy.
The relationship between the user and the RESPONSIBLE will be governed by current regulations and applicable in Spanish territory. If any controversy arises, the parties may submit their conflicts to arbitration or go to the ordinary jurisdiction, complying with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard. The RESPONSIBLE is domiciled at C/ CAL XIC 28 08560 MANLLEU – BARCELONA, Spain.