Next Thursday, May 18, a round table will be held on the value of health administrative personnel. The event will take place at the UVic-UCC headquarters in Manlleu (Baixa Cortada Street, Manlleu) at 18h and will be moderated by the General Director of the Fundació d’Estudis Superiors en Ciències de la Salut (FESS), Marina Geli.
The following speakers will participate:
- Esther Fernández, Head of Customer Management at the CHV
- Núria Palou, Head of Citizen Strategy of the CHV
- Berta Sarret, Territorial Reference of Attention to Citizenship, Central Catalonia Management
- Neus Font, Family Physician and Care Management Vic Primary Care Team
- Maira Vilaseca, Head of the User Service Unit Vic Primary Care Team.
Registration at the following link: https://cloud.info-uvic.cat/taula-rodona-admin-sanitaris
More information at: tac.c1701539405ivu@l1701539405anois1701539405sefor1701539405psupm1701539405ac1701539405, Tel 93 881 55 31.